"I believe I saw a giraffe"

What I write here is read "I believe I saw (a) giraffe". This is to imitate an ancient Egyptian language "Hieroglyphics" (3200 BC - AD 400), which pictures were used to represent sounds. Communication is a basic need for human being. Now, it's time for the 21th Century communication, it's time for Social Networking! - Thinnakorn

Wednesday 8 December 2010

A Reflection on Blogging!


Before starting my Blog I had a little concern about how I could create and maintain a good Blog. It was my first time of keeping an academic Blog on the assigned topic. It’s not difficult to create and work on Blog but to have a good article for each post that counts. I must say I was happy when I got comments from others. Aja, Benjamas, Bart, Nattee, Sirinuch etc. always gave constructive comments for my Blog. Let me have special thanks for all of them and also for those who viewed and read my Blog. This is a wonderful experience for me. Blogging can be a good example of e-learning where students can do their research and share them online. I thought that the cost of operating e-learning was high but now by using a free social networking site as a discussion forrum there is almost no cost of running an e-learning.

By keeping Blog I found that style of presenting contents in Blog is very important. Pictures must be carefully selected to catch attention from audience. As well as using photographs, trying to use video and audio contents on my blog could help a lot making it more interesting. Commenting on others Blog is a great way to create a strong impression in keeping Blog. Writing a great post cannot impress others than commenting on their Blogs. At the same time I have to think about my audience especially when they leave their comments on my Blog. There should be a quick reply as soon as possible.



My Blog on Social Networking!

I have chosen “Social Networking” to be a topic for my Blog. I found that it’s vital to understand how social networking works no matter who we are, users or providers. After many weeks of keeping Blog on this topic I found that it was hard to cover all the topic concerning Social Networking. I tried my best to cover as many aspects of social networking as possible. My topics on Social Networking posted on my Blog are:

11 comments:

  1. Dear Bro. Thinnakorn
    I always ivsited your blog posting but I commented them sometimes. Creating and maintaing blog is my first time as well. At the beginning I got stress and was worried but after that I enjoyed doing it. Your blog postings are my good role model. Social networking is valuable for us and we have opportunity to touch it in real situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilairat, Thank for usually visiting my Blog! I am glad to know that it's useful for you. Yes, I was worried in the beginning, being afraid that I might not be able to create a good Blog. However, there are a lot of fun and learning in keeping Blog! Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thinnakorn:

    I loved visiting and commenting on your blog. Your blog topic, social networking was so helpful and informative. I learned a lot from you and I have shared the good advice and recommendations that you provided in your blog about safety and privacy with my younger nieces and nephews. Thank you for creating and maintaining such a great blog. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aja, It's my pleasure to read your good comments and advice! I am glad to have you as my classmate in this cyber classroom. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been a great blog. I enjoyed your updates and I hope you have a great winter break. You taught me a lot about social networking and I will use that information in the future, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aiabramo, Thank for your comments! I am happy to know that my Blog has provided some useful information for you. Wish you all the best! Enjoy your winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very mmuch for posting useful information about social networking. I learned a lot from your blog especially facebook :) Your Blog is wonderful full of knowlegde and also easy to underdstand because you always provide a good video. Nowaday,Social Networking is very popular and you already suggest a good idea how to use it in class. Thank you very much and wish you all the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Benjamas, Thanks for your comments and kind words and also for following my Blog. Glad to know that you can get somethings from my Blog! It's true that Social Networking is very popular and to apply it in education is one of the great ideas of using its infinite power! Thanks again Benjamas, I wish you all the best. Only a few weeks left before New Year! Hope you have a wonderful time during this joyful season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for blogging about social networking this semester. I learned a great deal about different social networks. Thanks for making me and our classmates aware of some things that other wise we would not be aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bart, Glad to have your comment! There are two sides of social networking and we shouldn't take it for granted. I am glad to know that my Blog is useful for you. Thank you! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinnakorn, it has been a pleasure reading your blog this semester, even if I did not comment each week. You made an extremely good point about how it's the networks of people sharing of ideas and commenting on each others' blogs that really makes it an effective learning tool. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete