"I believe I saw a giraffe"

What I write here is read "I believe I saw (a) giraffe". This is to imitate an ancient Egyptian language "Hieroglyphics" (3200 BC - AD 400), which pictures were used to represent sounds. Communication is a basic need for human being. Now, it's time for the 21th Century communication, it's time for Social Networking! - Thinnakorn

Saturday 4 December 2010

The power of Social Networking is infinite.

Finally we are coming to the end of our discussion on "Blog". I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who viewed, commented and shared ideas in this "Social Networking" Blog.  Social networking is a big issue nowadays and it's hard to cover all the topic in this issue within a month or even a year. The power of social networking is so great. Right now, millions of people are involving in social networking sites. I would like to sum up with this video which shows us how great the power of Social Networking is. Thank you!


Just would like to remind you that although there has been a lot of attention given to how children and young adults use social networking sites, adults are still listed as the main users. It is estimated that 35% of adults are social network users. There are few things to think about when signing up to a social network:
  • Profiles - Understand what to put their and any restrictions that may apply and should apply.
  • Security - This is a dangerous world, carefulness as to how you display info is important. Young people often do not think of these things and can make themselves prey for predators.

Ref:
The power and value of social networking
The power of social networking
The power of social networking (2)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all good information, videos and links that you have posted. It always nice and I learned a lot of new thing from your blog. Nowaday,Social Networking is very popular and it is one of the powerful learning tool that teachers should use it to engaging students. But teachers should consider and beware about security because it still has darksides of social networking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benjamas, I am glad to know that my Blog is useful for you! Thank you for your comments and sharing in my Blog. Social Networking will always be with us and it's our hope that we can make it a safe place for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thinnakorn:

    Thank you for having such an interesting and engaging blog about Social Networking. I learned a lot from you and enjoyed reading your various postings. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    ~Aja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aja, Thanks for your comments. I am always happy to see your comments on my Blog! Also wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete